Tattoo
Tattoos

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The freakish inked’ness is on the attack

Hello all my members of the ink I have had the weirdest night after having a tormentous day as usual I had to come home to loving nothingness so I have vowed to try and not sleep again until I pass out or faint or whichever comes first I don’t care anymore I started these blogs as a release for my issues and it helps so bare with me guys I survive because of my arts so in my weirdness’s mood ever I go to check what my blog is doing (This is my little baby) and guess what check out the insane user count today 14 thousand . . . wait for it 666 freaky if you ask me maybe there is more power in emotion than what we perceive well without going to far here is the screen grab interesting yeah



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo