Tattoo
Tattoos

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dual dimensions and tripping treasures

My inked members never fear I will post here, today was a weird day as you could notice from previous post well I’m feeling better now sorry but sometimes one needs to just get it out well today I have two nice little designs for you then guys please go check out my word blog http://ravings-ramblings.blogspot.com/ it is my other little baby but it’s not as strong yet well with that said lets get inked

Dual Dimension

Segregate my mind insane my time I am light and I am night good and evil I reside your side I dwell in night I wonder in day the darkness enthralls the light controls I am evil sinister and saint the dual dimension is this wink of a fate

Trip X

Times I have shared without a mind in times I have been alone around I open my wounds and licked my scabs tonight the power of three for the fight empower me I will be free the power of 3 is with me trip down the X of triple delight trip down the door to the fright

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo