Tattoo
Tattoos

Monday, June 22, 2009

Tribal Ambigram

"I was wondering if you can do ambigrams? I want my last name which is Hull done if u can. I want tribal art to surround it but i don't want the name to really "stick out" of the tribal. I want it kinda hidden in it so it doesn't just jump out. Also i would like it done with shading areas and not all solid black."

"I finally got my back done and it turned out awesome... He did a damn good job on it. All my friends are really impressed and so am i. Everyone i show my back piece to thinks it's kewl as hell. Then I point out my name and they like holy sh*t, I didn't even see that. Who done this for you? So excellent job on that man..."
-'scarolina360'

Tattoo by Chip at Dog Pound Tattoos, Fayetteville, NC

Design by Jeff Johnson in the Custom Tattoo Forum. View this thread: needing my third tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tattoo